Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If only you knew

 



If only you knew.
Sigh.
If only you knew the things I want to do to you. The way I yearn to jump on you; to hug you; to be held by you. I want to kiss you; bite you; play with you... I want you to beg me for more.
In an ideal world, we'd be together. Because then we could fuck as much as we wanted, whenever we could. That would be like heaven on earth. Oh Christ, how I long to feel your muscles rippling underneath my fingers as I make you writhe on the bed in front of me; my touches like electricity across your skin. My mouth like the softest, warmest, touch upon your cock. I want you to feel heaven at my fingertips.
I enjoy giving head like you wouldn't believe. I want your dick in my mouth. But I'll make it ever so slightly kinky for you, because you like kinky, don't you? I'd chain you to the bed, hands and feet, using my handcuffs. So you'd be powerless against my will to suck you, maybe even ride you if the feeling grabs me.
I'll wrap my mouth around your cock, sucking you gently whilst running my tongue up and down you in my mouth. And when my jaw aches, I'll sit cross legged between your thighs, with a hand around your dick and a hand between my legs, playing to my heart's content. You want to touch, don't you? Well, tough, you're at my mercy now. If you beg enough, I might give in. Persuade me, give me a good reason to let you go. What's in it for me?
You can see my wet coating my fingers, my shaved pussy, the top of my thighs. I'll hover the fingers I've been using in front of your mouth so you can suck them, so you can taste my wet on my fingers, driving you even more crazy.
I'll let you lose. I'd start sucking you again, as your hands run through my hair, your whole body shaking with the pleasure I'm giving you. I'd stop for a minute in order to give myself a break, as you'd take advantage of the situation, taking the chance to swing me onto my back and climb on top of me. Kissing my lips as your hands roam my body. Now it's my turn to writhe, your hands like static on my skin, a thousand fireworks to every touch. Your kisses would wander, working your way down my body and devouring me with every touch. You'd reach my knees, and then work your way back up, through the insides of my thighs. Then, finally, blissfully, immersing your face in my wetness, your tongue lapping at my cunt as I wriggle with pleasure underneath you; my orgasm rolling over me, sucking the energy out of me and bringing me to a shuddering halt.


 
I found this story here, and it made me think of my special friends..  Love you all!! Lots more pictures coming! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. more pics you sexy minx!!! ste xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to put my cock in your mouth but I was woundering no video no email that's the lest you could do is suck my dick. Right??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are one exquisite lady +Mendy More. A truly gorgeous woman

    ReplyDelete